HR at Peel-works Pvt Ltd
Views:167 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Site Coordinator - Construction & Administer - IT (2-3 yrs)
Position : Site Coordinator (Full Time)
Skills Required :
- A site coordinator is a person whose primary job is to regularly inspect the EDC's Experience Centre & Museum (XPCM) site of construction and administer the performance of the project throughout various geographical location of the country. It is the task of a site coordinator to see to it that proper quality materials and high standard services are being done at the site. He coordinates and obtains all kinds of permits for the project and needs to be present on the site daily for proper supervision and problem solving. To be an effective and efficient site coordinator for XPCM site, one needs to have the right skills and ample amount of work experience in the field. Joining: Immediate - Preference will be given to those who can join immediately.
- Brainstorming the ideas and visualization.
- To act as a link between the project designers and workers to make sure that there is proper communication and coordination in their activities and actions.
- To coordinate with supplies manager to ensure that all supplies and materials are present adequately.
- To ensure that all workers are working as per guidelines and none of them is facing any problems.
- To prepare documents, reports and to maintain records related to the progress of the execution of the XPCM Project.
- Coordination with Project Architect and Structural Engineer to finalise working drawings.
- Must have good knowledge of Interior works and finishing works.
- EDC Creative Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd. Company Confidential - 2023
Ideal Candidate :
- Involved in interpretation of site Drawings, Interiors, Integration with AV and other interventions.
- Maintain Offsite and Onsite interactions for smooth project progress.
- Involved in basic designing of interventions with or without the design.
- Must have 2 to 3 years of relevant creative site coordination experience in a reputed IT/Multimedia Company.
- For this position you must have proven expertise in AutoCAD a suite to create drawings and also modify existing drawings for construction.
- Good attention to detail and Excellent and positive team player.
- Possess a strong sense of self-motivation, initiative and time-management skills.
- Should be presentable with great communication skills.
Education Qualification : BE in Civil/ Architecture or Diploma in Civi/interiors
Relevant Experience : 2 - 3 Years
CTC : As per the industry standard
Location : Edc Creative Technology Solutions, EDC Conclave, 9, Jeevith Gardens, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Notice period : Immediate - 30 Days