Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:347 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Site Engineer - Construction (0-5 yrs)
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment; monitor fire alarm control panels and other emergency equipment.
- Quantity Estimate materials for Cost Estimating purposes. This includes quantity plan reading, on-screen takeoffs, inputs into estimating software, performing estimates, training, scheduling, establishing goals and standards
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements
- Prepare Quantity Estimates from Architectural Drawings
- Proficient Plan reading skills a must
- Performs a key role in project planning, budgeting and identification of resources
- Develop good relationship with international clients
- Allocate appropriate tasks to your team members and manage it
- Take responsibility and ownership of your team's projects
- Willingness to learn new ideas and implement
- Communicate ideas clearly and effectively
- Desire to work in team oriented collaborate environment
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP CIVIL
EXPERIENCE : 0-5 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-20000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE & KERALA
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
TWO WHEELER MUST
BENEFITS : ROOM & SUBSIDIARY FOOD