Site Engineer - Construction (0-5 yrs)
Location : Coimbatore
Job Description :
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters of Team on site.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Reporting to Seniors.
- Must be flexible to accept challenging assignments that may be periodically assigned by the management.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Impeccable profile with high professionalism.
- Excellent Technical knowledge for project maintenance, repair, site supervision, and civil coordination
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude and team playing ability.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented.
For details : 9362045157
Experience : 0-5 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.