Co-Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:902 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Site Engineer - HVAC (4-7 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance, Including, but not limited to, fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of mechanical building services equipment and other duties in support of the rest of the team.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximize the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
- To co-ordinate specialist subcontractors- requirements.
- To ensure Company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects.
- Ensure Company and site, Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works.
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required and requested by management.
- Carry out tasks within typical plant room environments and at high level, working from platforms and ladders. All access and PPE will be provided.
- Keep and maintain all Company issued tools in a safe and serviceable manner.
- To proactively work towards the continued success and support of the contract with a positive approach.
- Comply with Integral's Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, as detailed in the site plans.
- Complete any other associated task requested by the management.
- This job description sets out the main duties of the post at the date when it was completed. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Mechanical background
- Preventative Servicing
- Air Conditioning
- Fault Find
- Strong customer facing skills
- Ability to work independently, and to carry out all duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Simpro Software
- Clean driving license