HR Recruiter at Pioneer eSolutions
Views:1606 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Site Engineer/Junior Site Engineer - Oil & Gas (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
2. Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
3. Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
4. Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
5. Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
6. Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
7. Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
8. Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
9. Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
10. Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
Site Engineer Requirements :
1. Bachelor's degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
2. Experience in a similar role.
3. Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
4. Great leadership and organizational skills.
5. Superb project management skills.
6. Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
7. Great written and verbal communication skills.
8. A willingness to learn.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.