Site Engineer - Onsite Project Execution & Fit-Outs (4-10 yrs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY :
- Priority No. 1 is to ensure Human Safety, on each and every site, through Process, Equipment, Training and Monitoring.
- Responsible for Onsite Execution as per plan.
- Responsible for all Project Execution Work within cost, quality and time.
- Reporting through DPR (Daily Progress Report) for Site being developed - small or large projects.
- The identified Gaps in timelines must be proactively identified - discussed and addressed, with proper and effective solutions.
- Effective execution of project plan based on Man - Material - Machine onsite, for efficient and cost-effective execution of projects.
- To timely report availability/non-availability of Infrastructure and Services, along with Man - Material - Machine, so that timely decisions could be taken.
- To provide technical guidance on site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site.
- To manage and motivate of all staff at all levels to ensure that there is high morale and commitment at the site and productivity levels are maintained.
- To ensure proper storage, record keeping and inventory of all materials at site.
- To ensure each and every site, looks like a beautiful - well managed site, wherever everything, every instruction and every item, is properly articulated and properly maintained.
- To ensure that all Labor and Workmen onsite working conditions, are good and healthy. They are made to stay, in healthy and progressive environment.
- To ensure proper and timely reporting in prescribed format, from each site.
- To ensure that all Quality Assurance & Quality Control activities are being carried out effectively and in a timely manner, so that the quality of material (cement, steel, etc.) & equipment being used at the site is of high quality and reliable.
- Ensuring all Contractor Payments are coordinated and paid in time, through the Process of Certificate of Payment.
- To provide Onsite Material Management & Consumption record, to Purchase in the format of Certificate of Payment, for all Materials being purchased.
- Interacting and coordinating with each site Architect, Consultant and Contractor for proper study of drawings and execution schedules.
- To ensure execution on Time, in Cost, as per Quality, based on what has been planned and implemented.
MUST HAVE SKILLS :
- People's Person, ability to Interact and Manage Team Members and Contractors.
- Practical knowledge of executing Hotel Buildings, more particularly Fit-outs.
- Has handled and is experienced in extensive Interior Work including associated civil works also
- Hotel & High-Quality Interior Design and Execution.
- Well versed with reading drawings on AutoCAD
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- On Time Project execution with Quality
- Onsite Management
- Timely Reporting of progress and issues
- Relationship Management with Contractors and internal team.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Project Execution : Cost Quality Time Executed vis--vis Planned
- Minimum Snag List : From Operations / Architects / Consultants, while Project Completion and Handover
- Implementing : Just In Time- philosophy on every site, for Man - Material - Machine
- Every Construction Site must be an Experience for every Stakeholder (Customer - Vendor - Team - Management - Service Partners - Consultants - Investors), when they visit the site, during Construction & Project Development.
- Happiness : Well Being - Safety of each and every one working onsite - Team / Contractor / Labor / Vendors etc.