Site Engineer - Operations & Management (9-15 yrs)
- Timely and Regular reporting to Site Manager and Head office Ensure proper implementation of Safety at Site Study
- Technical Contracts to understand the Project requirements and to raise query in case of any observation.
- Study of documents to have better understanding and preparation before leaving to site.
- Supervising various site Mechanical activities
- Ensure materials are available for continuity of site activities.
- Monitoring site activities and reporting Site progress in a standard template Conducting quality and safety inspections Checking of various information received from Head office for its correctness and sharing with the team like drawings, Functional description P&I diagram etc.
- Ensure completeness of control reports Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise.
- Creating record for defending Claim from customer/or supplier and to generate claim to other parties if there is any such opportunity
- To ensure that there is minimum rework due to reason attributable to site Proper coordination and follow up with HO team related to any site issues/discrepancies at site Site closure meeting all contractual obligation.