HR Team at Talent Growth International
Views:408 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Site Engineer/Project Manager - Architecture & Planning - Electrical Lighting (3-12 yrs)
Company : Architecture & Planning - Electrical Lighting Project
Site engineer / Project Manager Roles and responsibilities :
- Site Execution / Installation
- Site Visit and Client meeting
- Planning manpower, materials and all activities required for project.
- Preparing project schedules, plans, engineering drawings and technical specifications.
- Work Execution as per provided drawings and modification as per the site condition.
- Handle Installations related works and site queries
- Executing the work according to BOQ Project Management and oversees completion of Project on time
- Deploying of electricians as per site requirement, same need to be informed to concerned dept.
- Monitor the attendance of the installation teams at various sites.
- Providing ongoing Project Reports
- Coordination with field engineer and supervisors.
- Ensure the preliminary site preparatory work is carried out before the material arrives at site.
- Supervise the Service team and monitor the progress at every site.
Qualification requirement : Engineer with Electrical Knowledge / Diploma in Electrical & Electronics
Software Knowledge : Auto Cad, MS. Office ( mandatory)
Experience : Minimum 2+ yrs (Handling Projects)