Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:966 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Site Engineer - Safety Quality Control & HSE (2-4 yrs)
Educational Qualifications : B.E/ B. Tech/ Diploma ( Mechanical)
Experience : 2-4 Years
- Monitor and assist with all QHSE related matters such as ISO requirements, Inspections, audits and all Supporting documentation.
- Highly skilled in QA/QC and Safety Inspection, Internal and External Audit, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Product Development and Process Improvement, JSP/HAZOP, Continuous improvement, - Quality Management Systems- (QMS).
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor, Working Experience & Good Knowledge of Management Standards: IMS (QMS ISO 9001, EMS ISO 14001 and ISO 45001).
- Responsible for planning, execution, monitoring and verifying of the overall performance & Effectiveness of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Lead and participate in investigations of major quality failures and HSE incidents, follow up and closeout with require Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA).
- Provide the needed support to identify risks, area of improvement and ensure that the company complies with all relevant regulations, Laws & Standards.
- Coordinate and participate in Internal and External Audit follow up the NCR with improvement. Like: Third Party Audits, Vendor Assessment, Calibration and Inspection of Equipment and tools.
- Take care of Health, Safety & Environmental issues
- Responsible for the potential hazards and dangerous occurrences at work place and examine the effectiveness of the safety and control measures