Director at B Placed Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:248 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Site Incharge - Real Estate (17-18 yrs)
SITE INCHARGE :
Site Incharge will be responsible for planning and overseeing the projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. He will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of the company's goals and vision. Site Incharge will work on a wide variety of projects of the Delhi NCR Region, Lucknow and Indore.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Determine and define project scope and objectives for assigned projects for Delhi, Lucknow and Indore
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
-Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Experience and Skill :
- Civil Engineer
- 17- 18 years of experience in the Construction Industry
- Willing to travel to inspect site progress
- Core site experience of preferably high rise residential buildings.
- Well versed with MSP/Primavera and run critical path
- Excellent tracking monitoring
- Very Good in daily/weekly/month MIS
- Very Good in excel/word/PowerPoint
- Very good in Management presentation