Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1691 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Site Maintenance Head - Breakdown Maintenance/Preventive Maintenance (10-12 yrs)
A) Marathi speaking AND Maharashtrian (Please mention languages known in your resume including local address)
B) Has exposure to HEMM equipments like Tata Hitachi ZX670/ZX870//EX1200/ Komatsu HD 785, CAT 777D, CAT 773E, Komatsu WA 900, SDLG 958L, CAT 950H, CAT D10T, Komatsu D375A, Komatsu GD705A/ GD511A.
C) Profile will be shortlisted on the above basis.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Indicative only) :
1. Establishing project review, monitoring and status reporting procedures to accurately report progress of the project to the stakeholders and end users.
2. Lead maintenance planning team to intervene and improve KPI reports to reduce maintenance cost and downtime through review, analyze compiled data, intervene, and correct maintenance process.
3. Carrying out installation, inspection and operations occurring onboard erection and commissioning of newly procured / indigenously developed engineering equipment.
4. Anchoring on-site installation & commissioning activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilisation to maximise the output.
5. Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
6. Hands on Skilled at troubleshooting, overhauling and refurbishment of equipment and their components.
7. Carry out diagnostic study and implementing corrective measures using various conditions based monitoring methods.
8. Overhauling work of equipment, modifications, and major repairs to improve equipment efficiency by fault finding.
9. Preventive & Predictive maintenance schedule (including preventive, corrective and predictive Task list preparation based on FMEA/ RCM-2)
10. Breakdown maintenance (work order management along with spares management)
11. Reduce R & M (repair and maintenance) cost, to improve frequent breakdown of equipment (MTBF and MTTR) and to increase machine utilization and availability.
12. Should have worked on HEMM equipments like Tata Hitachi ZX670/ZX870//EX1200/ Komatsu HD 785, CAT 777D, CAT 773E, Komatsu WA 900, SDLG 958L, CAT 950H, CAT D10T, Komatsu D375A, Komatsu GD705A/ GD511A .