CEO at Ascendz HR Solutions
Views:159 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Site Maintenance Head - Mining & Construction Equipment (15-22 yrs)
We are looking for experienced Site Maintenance head at DGM or GM level and also at manager levels for a leading MNC at Odisha. You must have strong experience in construction and mining equipment of Hitachi and Komatsu made and handled site maintenance.
The job description as given below :
- Trouble Shooting, HEMM Maintenance, Availability Improvement, Parts Planning & Inventory management, Manpower Planning & Management, Job allocation, MTTR & MTBF analysis, Equipment Performance & Cost analysis, Budgeting
- To lead and motivate a large team of service professionals of Construction/Earthmoving/Mining Equipment.
- To devise and implement aggressive service marketing strategies and innovative campaigns for ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and business growth.
- To maximise cost efficiency and productivity.
- To liaise with Principals on technical matters and warranty. To plan effectively manpower, training and development programmes in line with the changing technology.
- Planned up-gradation / expansion of service infrastructure / resources will be an important area of responsibility.
- A self motivated individual who can run Service as an independent profit centre would be the preferred choice.
Qualification: Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering preferably with additional management qualification.
- 20+ years of experience in after sales service of Construction Equipment preferably in Hitachi and Komatsu Equipment.
- At least 5-8 years should be in a similar position with responsibility of a reputed Construction equipment manufacturer / dealership.
- Sound knowledge of the latest technologies, adequate hands-on experience, excellent man-management skills and strong commercial acumen are essential pre-requisites.