Talent Acquisition Manager at Diatoz Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:305 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Site Manager - Ex-Army (2-3 yrs)
Site managers will be working on the manufacturing sites and will play the important role of a chief security officer to ensure a project completes safely, on time, and within budget. They monitor and direct contractor activities from start to finish and direct and oversee various contractors and subcontractors from site preparation and foundation laying to the final touches. Site managers supervise the process with a critical eye, provide input on selecting and hiring contractors, and serve as a liaison between contractors and clients.
Site managers keep close contact with clients throughout the project's life cycle. They maintain site safety protocols daily on their site visits, ensure contractors and crew work in a safe environment, and follow the rules. They work to minimize risk and resolve violations and potential hazards.
- Day to Day activity monitoring at the site.
- Preparation implementation of safety at the site.
- Maintain the working environment at the site.
- Certification of all bills and ensuring timely payment of bills.
- Attending a weekly meeting with vendors and issuing MOMs.
- Must be a strong communicator and able to manage team size at the site.
- Reporting any critical issue to seniors with immediate effect.
- Maintain daily attendance of all services and send it to clients on daily basis.
- Progress report weekly, fortnightly monthly basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have good exposure to security and facility management.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Should be able to support the admin staff in all the aspects of administration.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Can collaborate with others with professionalism.
- Conduct site evaluations and risk assessments and provide findings to proper departments.
- A professional with a sound work ethic.
Important points to consider
- Ex-Army official with experience in handling overall security.
- We- re only looking for male candidates
- The maximum age limit for this role is 45 years
- This is a contractual position
- The candidate who is comfortable with the Day shift and min 2-3 years of experience will be an ideal fit for the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.