Director at Peer To Peer HR Services
Views:184 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Site Manager - Shaft & Winder (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for Site Manager for our client company at Rajasthan location. Request you to please read job descriptions before applying. We need only candidate who have experience on Shaft-Site Managment.
Read before APPLY:
- To manage Underground Mining / Shaft construction execution at Project Site(s).
- To develop collaborative and close work relationships with the multi-disciplinary Project Site Teams in carrying out the business objectives.
- Perform Construction Management (Shaft / underground mining).
- Liaise and co-ordinate between the site contractors management teams.
- Direct, guide and coordinate site personnel, to achieve effective construction execution.
- Develop and implement Construction Execution strategies at the commencement and during the execution phase of the project.
- Provide Construction planning input during the project execution phase.
- Report to the senior management for any issues arising from co-operation with other areas of Company Operations.
- Prepare appropriate reports and disseminate the reports / matters arising throughout Construction Operations as necessary.
- Manage the contractors- schedules against contractual programs, utilizing Site Supervisors to do daily monitoring.
- Evaluate regularly the performance of Construction relative to project schedules, budgets and other agreed objectives.
- Manage time and attendance: approval of time off, all leave and overtime.
- Carry out regular reviews of Construction workload, manpower utilization and staffing requirements.
- Carry out regular reviews of Construction workload, manpower utilization and staffing requirements, to ensure both the adequacy and efficiency of all assigned staff.
- Integrate Compliance (SHERQ) HSE; Risk and Quality Management in construction works.
For more information please connect with us on given below the contact numbers.
Contact - 08529638990