Site Planning Engineer/Planning Manager - Highways (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Attending the civil work as the need of work nature.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly Progress Report. Preparation of Monthly/Rolling Budget.
- Preparation of Construction programs of Project to meet project completion as per given targets.
- Maintain records of Correspondence. Preparation & Maintain Progress Pictorial Charts (Structures), Linear Progress Charts (Highway).
- Reporting to Project In-charge Assist Project In-Charge in meetings with Client/Consultant & Management authorities of Organization.
- Advising Project In-Charge, necessity to meet project milestones.
- Monitors works and coordinate staff to run the execution work in a smooth manner. Preparation of Bar Bending Schedule.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.