Site Planning Engineer/Planning Manager - Highways (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Attending the civil work as the need of work nature.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly Progress Report. Preparation of Monthly/Rolling Budget.
- Preparation of Construction programs of Project to meet project completion as per given targets.
- Maintain records of Correspondence. Preparation & Maintain Progress Pictorial Charts (Structures), Linear Progress Charts (Highway).
- Reporting to Project In-charge Assist Project In-Charge in meetings with Client/Consultant & Management authorities of Organization.
- Advising Project In-Charge, necessity to meet project milestones.
- Monitors works and coordinate staff to run the execution work in a smooth manner. Preparation of Bar Bending Schedule.