Talent Aqusition Expert at Olivegreen consulting
Views:523 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Site Project Manager/Construction Manager (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Site Supervision in terms of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ Automation and ELV.
2. Co-ordination between Elomatic Design Team and Construction team
3. Interpretation of construction drawings with Client and Construction team.
4. Handling revisions and modifications as and when required.
5. Inspections during constructions to comply with standard Engineering practices, Quality and cGMP.
6. Though Safety and Housekeeping are not the primary responsibility of Construction Manager, he shall be responsible to ensure all the safety and housekeeping aspects are followed during construction in the interest of project.
7. To co-ordinate and ensure timeliness against project plan and escalation to Client team.
8. To establish weekly project review meeting with project team and fortnightly review meeting with steering committee.
9. To review and provide As-built drawing post completion of the project.
10. To support in the traffic management in terms of contract material mobilisation and storage of project material.
Desired Skills :
Basic requirement :
1. Knowledge of engineering design
2. Knowledge of AutoCAD
3. Knowledge of various Regulatory / GMP / Statutory requirements related to Pharmaceuticals & Biotech manufacturing (Preferred)
1. Good in literature survey from internet - Process, Processing Machines & components, etc.
2. Excellent problem solving and time management skill.
3. Self-motivated and highly organized
4. Ability to work in groups/as a part of team
5. Maintain performance in demanding situations
Qualification & Eligibility : BE - Chemical / Mechanical
Relevant Experience : 10 - 15 years