Head HR at Update Advertising & Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:136 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Site Supervisor - Civil Design (2-4 yrs)
- Coordinating with Vendors and the Purchase Team to ensure works are completed timely on sites.
- Make a detailed project schedule with dependencies and keep all stakeholders including the Client updated on advancements in the project.
- Red flag delays and prepare catch-up plans.
- Prepare WPR (Weekly Progress Report) to be sent to the customers.
- Understand drawings (2D/3D) of all disciplines (civil, electrical, plumbing, carpentry etc).
- Identify design discrepancies and foresee execution risks.
- Ensuring execution and design match at all times.
- Validate drawings, BOQ & site.
- Ensuring that all quality and timeline-related requirements are met.
- Effectively communicating with clients, designers, and other stakeholders to resolve issues if any.
- Updating of project trackers & summaries.
- Keeping client satisfaction in mind and ensuring you meet their expectations in terms of timeline and quality of work.
- 2 years of minimum experience in the modular furniture and residential interiors industry.
- The candidate must have a decent knowledge of measurement standards.
- Extremely high level of ownership and learning attitude.
- Candidate must be proficient in English.
- Understanding of Interior Materials.