Skipper Limited - QA/QC Head Of Department (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Skipper Limited is one of the world's largest integrated Transmission Tower manufacturing companies with Angle Rolling, Tower, Accessories & Fastener manufacturing and EPC line construction. Our manufacturing capacity is the largest in India and among the top 10 in the world. Skipper Limited is a national powerhouse in the Polymer Pipe business. Under the brand name of Skipper, the company manufactures huge range of premium quality pipes and fittings, which are used in different areas such as Plumbing, Sewage, Agriculture and Bore-well sectors. Additionally, it is IT enabled and a number of operations are carried out on various ERP platforms. We are fast evolving from an Eastern region to a National Brand.
Our Integrated manufacturing units, Focused Management and Committed Production & Quality teams make us the no. 1 choice for all our customers across Products and Sectors.
QA/QC HOD :
- Reviewing customer feedback and understanding customer demands and expectations of products and services.
- Fabrication & quality control with International exposure.
- Managing waste in production and improving efficiency within production processes.
- Heat Treatment, Welding Metallurgy, Supplier Quality Management, Physical & Metallurgical Laboratory functions.
- Creating production plans for new products with a focus on quality.
- Assessing the quality of a product or services through a variety of stress tests.
- Working with management teams to provide recommendations and solutions to quality issues.
- Reporting on the quality of products and/or services throughout all phases of production. Assessing and reviewing all materials provided by suppliers to ensure overall quality.
- Investigating root causes of defects and recommending solutions for quality issues.
- On boarding and training new quality control team members.
- Staying up to date with new quality control techniques and methods.
COMPETENCIES RQUIRED :
- BE/ Btech, Communication and interpersonal skills. analytical and problem-solving ability. planning and project management skills. persistence and the ability to influence others