Chief Business Officer at Skyline Construction
Views:167 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Skyline Construction - Interior Architect (0-6 yrs)
- The role focuses on architectural design and interior architecture involving luxury residences. We are looking for someone who is fascinated by interior architecture, and possesses exceptional rendering skills and design sense.
- You will be part of a compact and progressive team, get to exhibit and develop your skills, express yourself, gain exposure to diverse client needs, and grow along with the firm.
- Conceptualize and develop design ideas focusing on luxury residential architecture
- Create sophisticated 2D and 3D presentations
- Research and deepen knowledge of design process, resources, and trends in the industry
- Perform field site inspections
- Coordinate with vendors, clients, and consultants as necessary
Desired Profile :
- Excellent at architectural rendering, proficient with computer-assisted design software
- Fascinated by interior architecture, and would enjoy accomplishing and advancing in the field
- Possess technical knowledge and skills pertaining to architecture
Candidates get a platform to :
- Exhibit and develop their technical, personal, and inter-personal skills, including design, best practices, creative thinking, critical thinking, and communication
- Express themselves, put ideas on the table, and turn them into reality
- Receive constructive feedback, enhance self- awareness, and work around strengths, limitations, and preferences
- Build a strong network, learn along with people with rich experience and hailing from premier institutions
- Gain exposure to the industry and needs of a diverse client base from across the world
- Influence and be part of the firm's growth
Company Profile :
- Skyline Construction is an established property developer in Chennai. Skyline Interiors offers interior services to residents of Skyline properties, and serves clients across North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
- The firm is on the cusp of transformation and growth, and invites aligned minds to embark on a fulfilling journey.
- Above industry standard
Selection Process :
- Portfolio Screening
- Telephonic Conversation
- Face to Face Conversation
- We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates. Candidates would be evaluated on their skills and potential. We respect the uniqueness of each person and their experiences. We appreciate that diversity brings fresh perspectives.
Office Location : RK Salai, Mylapore, Chennai