HR at SkyQuest Technology Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:603 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SkyQuest Technology - Water Supply Engineer - Environmental Engineering (5-7 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop concept, schematic, Detailed and Draft final designs for water supply, wastewater and Storm Drainage system, including all required drawings and reports.
- Excellent in Report Writing and preparation of Technical Document.
- Closely work with stakeholders for design value engineering for non - complex projects as needed.
- Very good command of related international codes and standards.
- Prepares engineering calculations, drawings, reports, permit applications and date presentation on a regular basis for clients both internal and external.
- Willing to travel abroad on long/short missions.
- Previous experience in Gulf projects is an advantage.
- Good Interpersonal Skills and verbal communication.
- Coordinate with other design specializations to coordinate design requirements across disciplines for the projects across all design stages
- Review prepared design deliverables with senior project teams and implement design revisions based on reviews and checking reports, as needed.
- Suitable management skills for senior position.
Software Knowledge :
Very good knowledge in the following software :
- Autodesk civil 3D
- ARC GIS
- MS Office
- B.E in civil Engineering or similar/preferably (M.E in Environmental Engineering)
- 05- 07 Years Experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.