Manager HR at Acetech Groups
Views:153 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Skyrams - Welder (0-1 yrs)
Job Description L
- MIG welders are specialized welders who use gas metal arc welding (GMAW) techniques to join metal parts together.
- The job entails operating hand-held torches, grinders, lathe and other technical implements to assemble or repair metal components.
- In performing the duties, MIG welders read and interpret schematics to determine the configuration and specification of a structure.
- They use measuring/marking tools such as combination square, straightedges, and calipers to lay out and align work pieces.
- They also prepare materials for welding by cleaning metal surface using scrapers and grinders to remove rough spots.
- MIG welders carry out inspection of welding equipment prior to welding to ensure all cable connections are tightly fitted and free of fraying.