Manager - Human Resources at SleepyCat
Views:1107 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
SleepyCat - Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant (0-2 yrs)
SleepyCat was started to make it easier for consumers to shop for a mattress which is otherwise a very painful process. There was a big gap in the market between manufacturing a mattress and eventually delivering it to a consumer.
Introducing India's first mattress-in-a-box! A disruptive model to the current mattress industry. We make shopping for a mattress easy and fun. We have one purr-fect mattress.
We eliminate the confusion factor, making it a very simple process for buyers. Packed with all the fancy features, you can order it online with 4 simple clicks. Just choose the size you like and we deliver it to you anywhere in India within 7 days in a box! No more bulky deliveries! Our mattresses are priced at a fraction of the cost compared to the industry, as we control the entire process from production to Delivery, thereby eliminating any middlemen which increases cost. We also offer a 30-night risk free trial period so you have no issue in purchasing a mattress online!
- Read about SleepyCat and funding on Crunchbase :
- Learn what employees say about SleepyCat on Glassdoor:https://tinyurl.com/r9oqfkl
- Checkout what people say about SleepyCat products on
- Google : https://tinyurl.com/rco3nqr
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO of the company.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the CEO or not.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Co-ordinate and manage Executive Calendars
- Mining data on Excel and preparing spreadsheets from this data
- Provide general administrative support for the company and the CEO.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Location : Mumbai
Working days : Monday - Saturday (Saturdays are half days)