SLRI Solutions - Quality Engineer (2-4 yrs)
Compensation: Annual salary is $110,000.00.
Location : Katy, TX with potential for placement at various unanticipated client sites throughout the United States for project implementation.
- May require extended travel. Design test plans, and document and report defects using tracking systems.
- Plan, implement and support critical production services to improve scalability, reliability, performance, and availability.
- Architect, engineer, and design testing programs to address system impact and storage environment to meet business needs, security, and SLA requirements.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, modify, deploy, and document application, system, or infrastructure software and problems.
- Provide integration and deployment tools and scripts. Ensure system performance, uptime, and support levels meet or exceed functional requirements.
- Master's Degree in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related or the equivalent required.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and experience. No prior professional experience is required.
- SAP Certification is a Plus
- 2+ years working on SAP applications
- Previous implementation experience with HCM cloud solutions required
- 2+ end-to-end HCM cloud solution implementations preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.