Smart Joules - Admin Executive (4-9 yrs)
An Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g., expenses and office budgets), organizing company records arranging travel & accommodation for employees PAN India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working on vendor management to generate long-term cost-effective partnerships across travel, accommodation (exploring guest houses, partnerships with hotel chains, studio apartments, etc.), food, IT infrastructure, stationery, office expenses, etc.
- Supporting event management and arrangements for key meetings.
- Working on streamlining the admin-related queries and expenses.
- Employee insurance and mediclaim - negotiating the best deal, managing claims and renewals.
- Managing the employee expense reimbursement process in collaboration with the Finance team.
- Arranging Travel and accommodation of employees PAN India.
- Maintaining office supplies and facilities management of the corporate office.
- Keeping a track of and managing the inventory of all branding materials, and branding goodies.
- Managing the ordering and distribution of ID Cards, Business Cards, and IT Assets for all employees.
- Coordinating and preparing monthly expenses statements for all sites across India.
- Maintaining a repository for all the central documents/policies of the organization.
- Keep all the required databases updated on a weekly / monthly basis, primarily employee database
- Prepare and share reports as required on a weekly / monthly basis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- 4-9 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite - Advanced Excel, Word.
- Innovative and Creative.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.