Talent Acquisition Lead at Smart Joules Pvt. Ltd.
Views:140 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Smart Joules - Costing Engineer - HVAC (5-8 yrs)
Role Vision and Responsibilities:
You will coordinate, direct, and lead estimating efforts to ensure optimum costing and coordination of projects and programs to ensure Smart Joules meets customer expectations through optimum cost and utilization of resources.
- To coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents about tendering/bidding activities related to Evaluating, Analyzing, Comparing, and deriving Tender Winning Rates for Civil Interior & MEP.
- Understand BOQ, Designs & Drawings available in the tender document, Prepare estimates, Evaluate competitors- rates, and quote bid winning rates.
- Determine project scope, define requirements, work with various teams to coordinate completion, meet deadlines and customer requirements.
- Evaluation of Vendors & Conduct Techno-Commercial negotiations with Client & Suppliers.
- Preparation/forecasting of procurement budgets, financial analysis & generating purchase orders for supplies of all equipment and projects related purchases.
- To assist the commercial department in cultivating a good relationship with existing and potential associates/customers.
- Follow the Estimating life- cycle by prescribed Smart Joules standards and procedures.
- Establish quote priorities based on evaluation and analysis of overall opportunities.
- Prepare technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization along with the terms and conditions of purchase Order.
- Develop and implement requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports.
- Provide financial reporting, perform analysis.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, Etc.
Starting Location: Delhi
The Right Candidate Has:
- Hunger to make a positive contribution to the planet
- Courage to roll with the punches and keep going at it
- Optimism rubbing off on others in the organization
- Collaborate effectively with multiple sites with rigorous follow ups
- Pays major attention to minor details
- Can do attitude- get shit done and ensure deliverables within timelines and required quality
- Tenacity, reliability, perseverance, pursuit of quality. Be able to prioritize their own work, and focus on executing a particular task/project to completion under the pressure
- Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Must have qualitative & quantitative management experience across Project Operation and Management with consistent success in achieving cost productivity and delivering goals along with experience of working with multiple departments in core & functional areas of Tendering & Bidding, Contracts, Procurement, Finance, Design, Planning & Execution, etc.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Strong negotiation skills and quantitative acumen.
- Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulousness.
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
- Independent worker who can work well with minimal supervision.
- You will report to the Head Of Projects
- You will be working as an individual contributor and expected to fully own your deliverables.
About Smart Joules:
- 35% reduction on total energy consumption across all our clients till date, equivalent to the annual consumption of more than 12.6 Lakh avg. Indian households
- 86,000 metric tons of annual CO2-eq. emissions reduction from existing projects
- Saved more than INR 103 Crore worth of energy for our clients
Teams: 125+ people across Product Development, Design, Projects, Operations & Maintenance, Analytics, Automation lead by an MIT + UC Berkeley Alum, a Navy Veteran, a financial whizard, a product leader and people's champion
Clients: Apollo, Fortis, CARE, KIMS, Aster, Amneal, LMW other leading companies
Geographical Presence: 25+ cities throughout India & 1 international partnership in Indonesia
Financial Supporters: Asian Development Bank, TATA Capital, Sangam Ventures, Max Industries, Intelleventures, Mr. Saket Burman (Dabur Family), Mr. Nadir Godrej and 5 angel investors
Major Recognitions: Champion of Change recognition from the Prime Minister's Office & Niti Aayog, 10+ National Awards from Ministry of Power & CII, International Award from German Energy Ministry, Multiple international grants and fellowships, 35+ media coverages