Senior Manager - Human Resources at Bliss Chocolates India Pvt. Ltd
Views:158 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Smoor - Architect/Interior Designer (3-6 yrs)
About Smoor / Bliss Chocolates :
We are one of the largest breads and confectionery manufacturers in Bangalore and Mumbai and the PRIME suppliers for Big Basket, Starbucks, Nature's Basket, SuprDaily and many other top companies under B2B, B2C, White Label segments and expanding our wings in different verticals in India.
Smoor Chocolate: One of the largest Couverture chocolates manufacturers in India for premium chocolates, cakes, and pastries. We have 21 Smoor outlets situated across Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi at key locations like airports, prominent high street locations, malls, and Tech parks covering large customers and business partners across the country. Please refer to our website to know more about our products http://smoor.in/.
Responsibilities & Requirement :
- Outline design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- BOQ and cost analysing.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion.
Interior Designer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in interior design or related field.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software