Senior Manager - Human Resources at Bliss Chocolates India Pvt. Ltd
Views:297 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Smoor - Executive - Packaging Development (1-2 yrs)
About Smoor / Bliss Chocolates :
We are one of the largest breads and confectionery manufacturers in Bangalore and Mumbai and the PRIME suppliers for Big Basket, Starbucks, Nature's Basket, SuprDaily and many other top companies under B2B, B2C, White Label segments and expanding our wings in different verticals in India.
Smoor Chocolate: One of the largest Couverture chocolates manufacturers in India for premium chocolates, cakes, and pastries. We have 15 Smoor outlets situated across Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi at key locations like airports, prominent high street locations, malls, and Tech parks covering large customers and business partners across the country. Please refer to our website to know more about our products http://smoor.in/.
Job Description :
We are looking to extend our team for the role of Packaging Development Executive based in Mumbai for Foods & Refreshments.
- As a packaging development Executive, develop and progress packaging solutions on a regional.
- Scale on New Product Development projects, ensuring packaging is fit for purpose (by completing testing and trials).
- Work on primary & secondary packaging projects, with minimal guidance, working with Brand Development and the cross functional project team, to meet category objectives and key milestones.
- Drive packaging process improvements and resolve packaging line pain areas that are directly or indirectly related to packaging component quality and or component specifications.
Key Skills :
- Teamwork spirit
- Strong project management skill (including rigorous risk management and problem-solving skills)
- Experience on packaging machine projects, working with vendors, developing machine specs for FMCG industry.
- Must be able to communicate issues effectively to technical and non-technical personnel. (Brand, Finance, Creative, Manufacturing)
KEY STAKEHOLDERS : INTERNAL Engineering, Packaging, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory Affairs and Procurement.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS : External and Internal Suppliers.
QUALIFICATION : Packaging Science graduate with Degree in Packaging Technology from reputed Institute/University.(Indian Institute Of Packaging preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.