Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Bliss Chocolates India Pvt. Ltd
Views:334 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Smoor - Manager - Purchase (8-15 yrs)
About Smoor / Bliss Chocolates :
We are one of the largest breads and confectionery manufacturers in Bangalore and Mumbai and the PRIME suppliers for Big Basket, Starbucks, Nature's Basket, SuprDaily and many other top companies under B2B, B2C, White Label segments and expanding our wings in different verticals in India.
Smoor Chocolate : One of the largest Couverture chocolates manufacturer in India for premium chocolates, cakes, and pastries. We have 15 Smoor outlets situated across Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi at key locations like airports, prominent high street locations, malls, and Tech parks covering large customers and business partners across the country. Please refer to our website to know more about our products http://smoor.in/.
Job Profile :
- This role is expected to draw upon a depth of knowledge and experience in order to contribute in a complex/critical environment while managing a group of raw material procurement, presenting procurement recommendations to the authorities, developing strategic business relationships with the suppliers.
- Contract negotiation, opportunity buying, alternate vendor development, material substitution, etc.
- Implementing the materials policies. (Procurement, Receiving, storing, issuing, Accounting). Compile and analyse data on demand-supply of commodities.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations and Customer Service Teams, Ensuring the integrity of the Raw Material & Packing Material manual, ensure data base and updating changes if any.
- Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Train and evaluate others. Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Closely monitor stock levels & reorder level using software tools. Commodity price tracking & facilitate buying decision.
- Leading contract negotiations, driving cost savings initiatives, and implementing strategic sourcing best practices and ensuring that company receives best in class pricing.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining high level contact with key suppliers.
- Develop supplier scorecards and conduct monthly business reviews.
- Maintain, evaluate, and expand reliable suppliers to effectively achieve cost, availability, and strong supplier management relationships.
- Identify new suppliers as necessary and determine the optimal set of providers for goods and services.
- Raising purchase orders, sending purchase order to suppliers, checking requisitions and purchase order status in the systems, correcting purchase orders, and solving issues related to purchase order payment.
- The ability to collaborate with Accounts Payable department and the tactical procurement support team is critical.
- Retaining the vendors that have already been developed. Conducting audit of new vendor & finalizing them.
- Streamlining Tally and ensuring its smooth functioning.
- Solving all issue regarding inventory management at plant.
Qualification/Skills/ Knowledge :
- Graduate or MBA with 7-10 Yrs of experience.
- Leadership Qualities
- Good with Systems, Tally & SAP.
- Should be able to read & speak- English, Hindi & Kannada.
- Candidates only from FMCG, RETAIL & HOTEL industry.
- Experience of handling individual shifts with complete control.
- Should be flexible for all the shifts.