Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Bliss Chocolates India Pvt. Ltd
Views:357 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Smoor - Plant Head/Factory Head - Bakery (10-15 yrs)
About Smoor / Bliss Chocolates :
We are one of the largest breads and confectionery manufacturers in Bangalore and Mumbai and the PRIME suppliers for Big Basket, Starbucks, Nature's Basket, SuprDaily and many other top companies under B2B, B2C, White Label segments and expanding our wings in different verticals in India.
Smoor Chocolate: One of the largest Couverture chocolates manufacturer in India for premium chocolates, cakes, and pastries. We have 15 Smoor outlets situated across Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi at key locations like airports, prominent high street locations, malls, and Tech parks covering large customers and business partners across the country. Please refer to our website to know more about our products http://smoor.in/.
General Purpose :
To plan, organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers- expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to factory safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concept ship, safety, quality and productivity.
- A bachelor's degree - business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology
- 10-15 years- experience in manufacturing operations
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- In-depth computer skills