Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Bliss Chocolates India Pvt. Ltd
Views:658 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Smoor - Production Manager (10-15 yrs)
General Purpose :
- To plan, organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers- expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to factory safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concept ship, safety, quality and productivity.
- A bachelor's degree - business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology
- 10-15 years- experience in manufacturing operations
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Knowledge of business, finance and management principles
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- In-depth computer skills