Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:165 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Solar Engineer - Engineering/Procurement/Construction Firm (4-5 yrs)
- Our Client is a leading and Global EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company based in Chennai,
The Job :
While a solar engineer's responsibilities can vary somewhat, some of their primary duties include :
- Designing or coordinating the design of solar thermal systems of photovoltaic (PV) systems for residential or commercial buildings
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) software to create electrical single-line diagrams, connection diagrams or panel schedules for solar electrical systems
- Creating checklists to use when reviewing solar installation projects that have been completed
- Creating plans for developing, monitoring and evaluating a solar electrical system
- Designing hot water and space heating solar systems new and existing residential or commercial structures
- Developing operational procedures to maintain safety standards for installing and maintaining solar installations
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 4 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments