Solar EPC Executive (0-5 yrs)
Job Location : Visakhapatnam and Guntur
Job Type : Full time.
Preferred Experience : Minimum 0-5 years of relevant experience
Willing to work : Immediate
No. of Positions : 2
- We are looking for a Solar EPC Power star and we believe you have that caliber. We are not looking for Average or Norm, we seek Exceptionally.
- We are a Goal-oriented team who are inspired to Grow, Learn, Improve, Target, Track and Win every day, if you are the one then you can be part of this team and we need your help.
- If you are interested to work with Solar Power and Renewable Energy-related works, Looking for something fun, flexible, fast-paced, working on projects that make a significant positive difference in people's lives? If so you found your dream opportunity and let's come & join.
Job Summary :
- Shall be a Design specialist / Solar EPC executive with at least 3 successful design projects
- Must be able to Troubleshoot Solar Inverter - Grid-tied, Off-grid
- Must have extensive knowledge on Solar Grid-tied inverters, Solar Off-Grid Inverters, Solar Hybrid Inverters, and Micro Inverter
- Shall have very good knowledge about IEC, IS, MIL, UL, NEC standards.
- Shall take responsibility and be accountable till the closure of design
Job Responsibilities :
- Must have extensive knowledge on Designing the Solar power system based on customer need.
- Must be able to do a Site analysis and provide estimates.
- Must be able to design the structure required for panel mounting.
- Shall able to design Distribution boards
- Must be able to design Earthling and Lighting Protections
- Must be able to calculate the cable sizes based on the requirement
- Shall able to read the datasheet of Solar Panels and Solar Inverters
- Shall able to plan and meet requirement timelines
- Shall be target oriented and provide optimized design solutions
- Shall able to create Block diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams
- Shall be aware of all tools, equipment, test fixtures, test Instruments
- Shall coordinate with the manufacturing team and ensure the required design is met
- Identify the problems and provide preventive measures
- Identify risk and perform analysis
Additional requirement :
- Good to have extensive knowledge on Magnetics, DC and AC loads, Harmonic distortion, Heat and energy management
- Good to have extensive knowledge on Microcontrollers designing, Transformers designing.
- Good to have sound knowledge on layout designing, Programming
- Good to have extensive knowledge on Power plant and Virtual power plant techniques
- Good to have extensive knowledge on Different types of Voltage and Frequency
- Can build system specifications, differentiate technology with other products
- Can create Verification plans and requirements
Required Qualification : Diploma / Btech (Electrical, Electronics)
Only male candidates required