Solar Installation Engineer - Installation & Commissioning (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Exciting opportunity for Solar Installation Engineer - Navi Mumbai
- Installation Engineer
About Company : Solar Company
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
JOB PROFILE :
You will be responsible for our all projects Start to end installation process, including installation, technical support, supervision and control.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for reading site plans, project meetings, job sheets and documentations needed for the preparation of necessary equipment for the specified job.
- Responsible for complete project management through the installation, testing and commissioning of the system.
- Working with the company's other engineer and program manager to ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintains engineering records, lists and reports as required to ensure compliance with the client's schedule, adherence to the budget, adherence to procurement specification, or to ensure engineering problems are monitored and resolved on time.
- To Arrange and conduct training for worker for electrical and solar structure.
- Regular site visit to customer satisfaction.
- Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Experience : 2 to 5 years of experience in Solar industries.
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Knowledge of CAD, PVSyst
- National Electrical Code and standard design/construction practices
- Knowledge of HT Equipment and Transmission line
- Should be ready for frequent site visit
- Ability to work in team and flexible enough to adept to unexpected situation.
- Experience in quality assurance & pre-dispatch inspections of the electrical goods.
- Must have the ability to travel, work on-call during off-shift hours.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.