HR at Goodmans International
Views:781 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Solar PV Engineer - Energy Production (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Main Accountabilities ;
- This position will be located in our Riyadh office, Saudi Arabia.
- The Solar PV Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of solar consulting services, designing, installation and commissioning targeted towards project potential clients and will primarily related to residential, commercial and utility-scale PV systems.
- Typical duties may include
- Analysis and development of meteorological files and assumptions for inclusion in PVsyst and other solar energy modeling tools;
- Forecasting long-term solar resource using measure-correlate-predict methods and other regression models;
- Development of annual and long term solar energy assessments, using PVsyst and other modeling tools;
- Development of uncertainty analyses using statistical and pragmatic approaches to determine probabilistic energy production forecasts;
- Undertaking PV Due Diligence analysis;
- Experience of developing proposals for work, including budgets, appropriate contractual terms, and undertaking negotiations on scope and price with clients.
- Conduct energy production and technical reviews of portfolios of residential and commercial solar projects, and provide opinions regarding potential flaws in process or methodology;
- Analysis of energy production data from PV projects, including comparison of operating vs. modeled data, downtime analyses, and various other comparative analyses using quantitative data analysis techniques;
- Review of test procedures and methods to collect data to evaluate the performance of solar projects;
- Review and provide comments on resource assessments and energy estimates provided by other consultants;
- Conceptual design of solar PV facilities;
- Independent review of solar PV designs, testing/commissioning procedures and QA/QC documentation;
- Undertaking inspection of PV manufacturing facilities (Modules, inverters, trackers) in order to provide a Bankable report on the technology of new players in the market;
- Inspection of Solar PV plants;
- Feasibility studies for PV plants;
- Development of technical proposal up to professional standards.
- Technical report writing
- Interfacing with clients to discuss results and risk mitigation;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals including scope of services, schedule and budgeting;
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers or presentations;
- Project management;
- Work in a global team with good communication skills in order to provide technical support for projects in Riyadh.
- Managing multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget;
- Any other duties as directed by the Project Managers.
- B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Energy, Environmental
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.