Solid Waste Management Expert (7-25 yrs)
Our Client is a Consulting Firm with its headquarters in MUMBAI.
OUIDF (Odisha Urban Infrastructure Development Fund (Under Housing and Urban Development (H&UD) Department, Government of Odisha), Bhubaneswar.
Scope of work of project include project appraisal, reviewing detailed project report, capacity building of Urban Local Bodies, drafting policies and action plans for OUIDF and H & UD Department Government of Odisha
Infrastructure Project includes :
- Water supply and water supply investment schemes
- Underground sewerage schemes
- Solid waste management (including landfill sites, waste-to energy, segregation, recycling and reuse, compost yards/ dump areas)
- Climate adaption measures (e.g. storm water and flood drains)
- Slum development, rehabilitation and provision of basic urban infrastructure & civic amenities to the informal settlements of the urban areas.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE :
- Waste Management Environment
- Environmental Studies and Planning
- Project Planning and Management
- Documentation and Dissemination
Solid Waste Management Expert :
Education : Post Graduation (Environmental), BE/B. Tech.(civil)
Experience : 7+ years in Solid Waste Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.