Solution Development Manager - Energy (7-10 yrs)
Required :Energy background
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, HVAC or Electrical Engineering. Management Degrees/ Diploma may be preferred.
- 8 or more years of work experience in energy engineering, including previous experience developing energy efficiency projects. Fewer years of experience will be considered for more junior positions.
- Prior design-build and/or performance contracting experience is required. Work experience with and in aforementioned facility types highly preferred.
- Technically savvy with a thorough understanding of Chillers, Pumps, Electricals, Controls and Water Management Systems.
- Demonstrated success in working with high performance teams. Experience with design- build-operate projects a plus.
- Experience with estimating project budgets and providing final pricing development, subcontractor selection and contracting, negotiating equipment procurement pricing, and project closeout.
- Proficiency with measurement and verification, energy/water efficiency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel VBA, AutoCAD/Revit, and energy modelling software
(eQUEST, Energy Plus) preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (written and oral) in English & and Hindi. Manage all project auditing, audit budgeting, development scheduling, project proforma development, measurement and verification plan, and reporting requirements to insure successful project execution performance.
- Manage the project-specific auditing team to meet our target development schedule and deliverables.
- Lead and/or coordinate internally with KCPL & partner staff to plan for and receive the support needed to fulfil the project development and measurement and verification processes.
- Develop strong relationships with staff at the client facility, especially the customer- s technical team and their lead facility staff person, by managing expectations and providing regular updates.
- Communicate daily with KCPL staff to review the status of the project, highlight any concerns, and develop approaches to address them.
- Support sales to coordination, prepare and deliver information for scheduled project development meetings with client staff and/ or any other agencies to deliver results.
- You will also provide service in a quality control role, ensuring that we meet and exceed the customer's expectations.