HR at Somerset Therapeutics Ltd
Views:193 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Somerset Therapeutics - Executive - Quality Control (2-4 yrs)
1. Department : Quality Control
2. Job Scope :
- Analysis of Raw materials (active & in actives), Semi-finished product, Finished Product, Stability sample related to Quality control.
3. Essential Job Responsibilities :
- To analyse/Reporting of the Bulk samples, semi-finished, Finished Product, stability Samples etc.
- Preparation of volumetric solution, reagent solution and limit test solution.
- Maintaining of volumetric and reagent registers.
- Follow the SOP's related to Job as on requirement. Adhering to the GLP and Data integrity.
- Calibration of all analytical Instruments as and when required.
- Inform and coordinate for Investigation of any failure results.
- To maintain Laboratory neatness and maintaining general laboratory safety.
- Maintain and assist in sending sample to outside laboratory and collecting and reviewing reports thereof.
4. Year of experience : 2-4 years.
5. Designation : Executive
6. Nos. : 3
7. Salary : 2 to 4 Lacs
8. Shift working will be there
9. Location - Somerset Therapeutics Limited, Budihal, Nelamangala, Bengaluru - 562123