Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:694 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Sourcing Head - Material Management (15-25 yrs)
The Company :
Leading Auto Ancillary Co HQ in South India
The Role :
CxO level position responsible for global sourcing, procurement and materials function mainly in the auto mech/electronics space. Leading a team of procurement professionals based in various locations across the globe.
Indicative deliverables including but not limited to :
- Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Development strategy and execution for global operations.
- Responsible for having a tab on material cost as a % of revenue with best possible quality standards to meet customer expectations.
- Accountable for setting and streamlining the processes and tactical activities pertaining to the materials function.
- People leadership and development
The person for the role :
- Graduate/PG in Engineering (full time preferred) with about 20 to 25 years of experience Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Development activities in Auto ancilary / component industry.
- Atleast 5 years in a VP / GM level in Auto component space in a managing multiple plants across the globe. Experience managing a procurement budget of about US$ 60 to 80 Mn.
- Expertise in Costing, Vendor development and sourcing in auto components space (ie) both mechanical and electronics components.
- Experience in sourcing and procurement for new product development
- Ability to set up processes, identify and use relevant IT tools relating to procurement and sourcing that will help build efficiency and effectiveness of the material function.
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a team.
Sounds interesting and do you think you are the right fit ? Kindly reach out to me and we will respond to you in 2 weeks depending on the relevance of your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.