VP Projects at MMP INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD
Views:203 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sourcing Specialist (1-10 yrs)
We are looking for highly knowledgeable and motivated mechanical engineers to assist the company in creating strong relationships with suppliers. The Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include sourcing goods, materials, and services at competitive prices and advising upper-level staff members on which suppliers to contract with. You should be able to use appropriate search engines to find appropriate suppliers of goods and materials based on given specifications and select the competitive ones based on their price quotations. A high-performing Sourcing Specialist should be able to develop and implement innovative ideas to enhance sourcing strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Sourcing suppliers and maintain good relationships with them.
- Obtaining quotes from different suppliers.
- Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers.
- Generating quote comparisons and contributing to the supplier selection based on the quotes.
Key Skills :
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.,
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- English Speaking
- Proven experience in, or thorough understanding of sourcing products and materials.
Contract length : 24 months
Job Types : Full-time, Contract
Salary : 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 per month