Head at Treleaf Consulting
Views:1394 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Spare Parts Packaging Developer - Industrial/Part Packaging (1-3 yrs)
Spare parts Packaging Developer
Location : Near Pune, Mumbai
Experience : Min 1 to 3 years
Education : Educational background of packaging or experience in packaging
Duration : minimum 6 to 12 month. extendable
Job type : Contract
Job Description :
Responsibilities in Spares Part Packaging Development/Improvements :
- Identify, drive, support and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Development of quality packaging in a cost-effective manner from concept to production while meeting product development calendar/deadlines.
- Develop specification sheets for all components of each project.
- Source packaging, attain samples, validation of samples and manage the approval process with all parties (internal as well as supplier).
- Preparation of Packaging sign off sheet for developed parts
- Report regularly on status of development issues to the immediate supervisor.
- Develop and recommend package component design modifications that will result in a more robust package system and/or a lower overall cost.
- Controls design change process and serves as owner for all packaging design changes.
- Troubleshoot technical packaging problems as they arise in internal/external production.
- Create BOM of packaging material used against each part.
Required experience, Skills & qualifications :
Preferred skills :
- Industrial/part packaging course education
- Experience of developing packaging boxes
- Mechanical engineer preferred but no bar
- Bachelor ( preferred )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.