Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Ltd
Views:208 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Specialist Control Engineer (7-14 yrs)
Role : Specialist Control Engineer
Location : Bengaluru
- Development of control features to mitigate load and improve performance
- Understanding existing controller algorithms
- Integrating the new controller feature into current platform
- Performance evaluation of new controller features
- Collaborate with the team for design of new control features
- Developing the tuning tools for the loads mitigation.
- Cross functional support
- Individual will work with cross functional departments to develop Matlab/Simulink models
- Enhance the existing models to mitigate the loads.
Skill Knowledge (Must Have) :
- Working Experience in wind turbine controls / aeronautics or similar
- Working Experience with power performance improvement
- Working Experience on safety logic
- Working experience in tools like Matlab Simulink
Skill Knowledge (Preferable) :
- Programming knowledge like C, C++ etc.
- Working experience in wind turbine simulation tolls like aero elastic tools like FLEX5, Bladed, HAWC2 etc
Qualification : M.Sc or Ph.D in Control Engineering or any equivalent stream