Specialist - Fired Heater (10-20 yrs)
Engineer with experience in performing a wide range of materials Mechanical/ Chemical Engineer with experience in performing a wide range of activities as below:
- Thermal and mechanical design of fired heaters and heat recovery systems in Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Chemical plants. - Preparation of bid estimates for engineering services and equipment.
- Preparation of data sheets, requisitions, bid evaluation and purchase order.
- Reviewing manufacturers- documentation
- Coordination with Client/ Licensors/partners, including supervision and review of detail engineering.
- Supervision of equipment erection and commissioning at the jobsite.
- Performance of the above tasks with full responsibility for quality, budget and schedule compliance.M Tech / M.E./ BE with minimum 10 years experience in a Consulting / Engineering (EPC environment) pertaining to Hydrocarbon/ Petro-chemical / Oil &Gas Sec.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.