HR Specialist at Team Management Services
Views:161 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Specialist - Production Planning (6-11 yrs)
Greetings from Team Management Services (TMS), an end-to-end HR consulting services firm!
Currently we an urgent hiring for a Production Planning Specialist Position with one of our clients, located at Navi Mumbai.
Our client is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue exceeding $7 billion. They deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. They combine global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of 29,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in USA.
Designation: Production Planning Specialist
Qualification: B.E. Mechanical
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
Location: Navi Mumbai
1) Get the Customer requirements from Sales to prepare the Production Plan.
2) Requisition and follow up with Engineering for the drawing and bill of materials.
3) Check Material availability with stores and status of incoming material with Purchase.
4) Prepare Production daily/weekly/Monthly/Quarterly plan based on Customer requirements, Production backlog, Machine, Material and Manpower availability.
5) Distribute production plan to the stakeholders.
6) Prepare PPC process Flow Chart, Work out Value and Non-Value added activities in the process, redesign PPC process cycle time to reduce Non value added activities and increase process efficiency. Follow Lean principles to reduce process cycle time.
7) Procurement and maintain inventories of materials necessary to meet production demands.
8) Review Material, WIP and FG inventories for stock level. Take action to maintain inventories as per norms.
9) Review the inventory of Non-moving, slow-moving material and take action to remove the inventory.
10) Issue Material requisition in time to stores.
11) Ensure stores is issuing material in-time as per material requisition to respective production plan
12) Revise Production schedules when required due to design changes, labour, material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, Sales, Production, or engineering
13) Record/Monitor respective work order status to accomplish the target within a given time
14) Coordinate with Production, Purchase, Quality and Logistics for getting goods dispatch on time
15) Coordinate with Engineering for any changes, revisions required in drawings as required by Sales, Quality and Production
16) Review the status of work order closure and take actions to close the orders
1) Must have hands on experience on ERP/SAP software
2) Excellent command over Excel
If interested kindly apply send us your updated CV, along with answers to the following:
- Contact No:
- Highest Qualification:
- Total Experience:
- Current Company:
- Current Designation:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Location:
- Notice Period: