HR Head at Spectron Engineers Pvt Ltd
Views:44 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Spectron Engineers - Health & Safety Executive Officer (3-5 yrs)
HSE Officer: BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety
- Engineering or Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical
- Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized
- University / Deemed University with NEBOSH Certification/Diploma from RLI/CLI and min 3 years of Experience
- Preferably in Oil and Gas Industry.The incumbent shall be involved in the following activities :
- Carrying out safety inspections and Job safety analysis etc.
- Monitoring and ensuring safety compliance in various jobs being executed in the installations
- Checking and corrections of safety violations in work permits being issued for various kind of jobs
- Checking and certification of scaffoldings and tagging of equipment as per requirement
- Conducting safety induction training for contractor- s manpower, visitors etc. as required
- Handling portable gas detectors for checking gas presence in plants, other areas as required.
- Planning & conducting Safety Promotional Activities.
- Carrying out Safety Promotional Activities during normal working days and during Fire Services Week and Mines Safety Week
- Note and report all near misses, carrying out accident and incident investigations procedures and assist on incident and accident investigations,
- Generating Daily, weekly and monthly MIS
- Review of OISD, BIS, and other standards pertaining to
- Fire and safety and developing specifications for procurement of the same.
- Participating in various safety Audits
- Ensure personnel are fully aware of the following practices and hazards
- Permit to Work, Tool Box Talk, Scaffolding, working at Height & dropped objects, Gas Testing, Confined Space Entry, PPE, Chemical Handling, Noise and eye protection, Heat stroke and dehydration, Snake and venomous insect hazard, Local health risks
- Assist in the formal training and refresher training on hazard awareness and local HSE procedures
- Assist on HSE Risk Assessments
- Attend tool box talks and advise team leads on contents
- Carry out regular safety observation tours and coach and mentor site personnel in good HSE behaviors and safety practices
- Ensure the correct PPE is being used by personnel at the work site and in any areas where a potential hazard exists
- Carry out Environmental Audits
- Awareness to statutory norms like Mines Act, OMR 2017, OISD and DGMS Guidelines Environment Act & Rules, Hazardous waste management rules, E-waste rules etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.