HR Head at Spectron Engineers Pvt Ltd
Views:37 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Spectron Engineers - Production Engineer (3-6 yrs)
- The person shall be responsible for all operation and maintenance activities of the installation related to gas production and supply.
- The person shall be an Engineering Graduate in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering with minimum three (3) years of experience in the operation and maintenance of oil/gas production installations and fields.
- The person shall be fully conversant with the operation & maintenance activities of various gas/oil separators, glycol dehydration plant, SCADA operation, various control loops of the gas processing plant, computer operation etc.
- He shall also be conversant with Oil & Gas Mines Safety Rules and Regulations. He shall normally attend general shift duty but shall be available for 24 hrs.
- He shall report to Field Manager for all activities related to Gas Production and supply.