Spime Technology Pvt Ltd at Spime Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:194 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Spime Technologies - Tender/Quotation Specialist (5-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Check the specification in Tender Document and GeM portal
- Work out the deviation if any and prepared for prebid representation
- Correct Product Selection to quote in line with the specification mentioned in Tender /GeM
- Create an accurate Technical Compliance statement to avoid consequence in future
- Analyses losses/WIN and MIS for Government Dept.
- Help management to create a winning strategy of Tender
- Knowledge in assessing the pre-qualification requirements and supporting the tender for bid/No bid decision.
- Create and review tender solution strategy. Target pricing in discussion with Management
- Full understanding of the project specifications. Reviewing the proposals towards optimized and customized solutions for various Smart Meter tenders
- Technical data sheets verification of primary equipment. Knowledge of primary equipment, such as PCB (circuit boards), switches, Flow Meters, Smart Meters, etc. with minimal support from Engineering team.
- Finalize the tender sourcing plan appropriately.
- Use creativity wherever appropriate to provide the best solutions for the given situation within the framework of tender. Continuously develop standard templates and collate databases for tendering.
- Analyze risk probability & severity of the tenders from technical, commercial, contractual perspectives & drive the mitigation strategy liaising with the different disciplines.
- Able to review Cash flow documents and the inputs from Contracts & legal teams and take conclusive decisions during submissions.
- Responsible for all technical, financial (costs and prices) and management aspects of bids/estimates/proposal.
- Taking active participation in client meetings, coordinate for site visit inputs & compiling the pre-bid clarifications for submission and disseminate the information to the management of the tender.
- Ensure proper handover of Tenders. Perform lost proposal analysis, identify the potential cause, and recommend future actions in cooperation with the corresponding supplying unit(s) to obtain better future results.
- Good understanding of sales process, sales tools & techniques, market & business intelligence, sales drive. Supporting sales strategy & facilitating capture team selling.
- A Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- 5-7 years- experience in Smart Water/Energy meters tendering and project engineering activities (technical & commercial).
- Experience and skill to prepare and support Bid Process.
- Ability to handle many proposals simultaneously.
- Proven experience with successfully organizing complex processes and activities to deliver high quality proposals.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication at all levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.