Spime Technology Pvt Ltd at Spime Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:120 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Spime Technologies - Tender/Quotation Specialist (5-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Check the specification in Tender Document and GeM portal
- Work out the deviation if any and prepared for prebid representation
- Correct Product Selection to quote in line with the specification mentioned in Tender /GeM
- Create an accurate Technical Compliance statement to avoid consequence in future
- Analyses losses/WIN and MIS for Government Dept.
- Help management to create a winning strategy of Tender
- Knowledge in assessing the pre-qualification requirements and supporting the tender for bid/No bid decision.
- Create and review tender solution strategy. Target pricing in discussion with Management
- Full understanding of the project specifications. Reviewing the proposals towards optimized and customized solutions for various Smart Meter tenders
- Technical data sheets verification of primary equipment. Knowledge of primary equipment, such as PCB (circuit boards), switches, Flow Meters, Smart Meters, etc. with minimal support from Engineering team.
- Finalize the tender sourcing plan appropriately.
- Use creativity wherever appropriate to provide the best solutions for the given situation within the framework of tender. Continuously develop standard templates and collate databases for tendering.
- Analyze risk probability & severity of the tenders from technical, commercial, contractual perspectives & drive the mitigation strategy liaising with the different disciplines.
- Able to review Cash flow documents and the inputs from Contracts & legal teams and take conclusive decisions during submissions.
- Responsible for all technical, financial (costs and prices) and management aspects of bids/estimates/proposal.
- Taking active participation in client meetings, coordinate for site visit inputs & compiling the pre-bid clarifications for submission and disseminate the information to the management of the tender.
- Ensure proper handover of Tenders. Perform lost proposal analysis, identify the potential cause, and recommend future actions in cooperation with the corresponding supplying unit(s) to obtain better future results.
- Good understanding of sales process, sales tools & techniques, market & business intelligence, sales drive. Supporting sales strategy & facilitating capture team selling.
- A Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
- 5-7 years- experience in Smart Water/Energy meters tendering and project engineering activities (technical & commercial).
- Experience and skill to prepare and support Bid Process.
- Ability to handle many proposals simultaneously.
- Proven experience with successfully organizing complex processes and activities to deliver high quality proposals.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication at all levels