Assistant Manager - HR at Spinco Biotech Pvt Ltd
Views:390 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Spinco Biotech - Service Engineer - Chromatography/HPLC (1-5 yrs)
About Our Company :
Spinco Biotech is within top three companies in the analytical and life science instrumentation industry, supporting scientists since 1981. 650+ passionate Spincoites spread around 33 offices are the cornerstone for the success of our company. With a mission to be the preferred supplier for the scientific community are continuously striving to delight our customers who are drawn from various industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, academia and research laboratories. Our company provides innovative technologies through its canopy of offerings, strategically divided into four business units:
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Bio Research
- Process Technology
- Chemistry & Consumables
Job details :
As Service Engineer
- Experienced in HPLC installation and maintenance.
- Delivering high quality and efficient services and support to our customer including installation, performance maintenance, repair.
- Planning and delivering New Product Implementation, Scheduled Performance Maintenance, Qualification, System Relocations and Technology/Software Upgrades.
- Providing training and guidance to customer to ensure they maintain compliance and enable smooth safe operation.
- 1-5 years relevant service experience.
- Successful experience in LC or MS;
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical issues
If you have the matching skills and experience kindly drop your resume Or you can refer some one who would be a good fit for this profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.