Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:376 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
SSA Architects - Assistant Engineer - Civil (5-7 yrs)
About SSA :
- SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
- SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
- Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team.
- At SSA the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Note : The candidate should have experience of Building Construction Industry
1. To Inspect and approve of all the material bought on site for construction.
2. Day to day complete supervision and control over the workmanship of different contractors and agencies connected with building construction.
3. Onsite and off-site co-ordination with contractors.
4. To arrange and obtain test results / certificate of materials that are necessary for the work.
5. To Perform such other functions as may be directed by the Project Manager to ensure quality of the work and fulfillment of Architects and other consultants assignments.
6. To check and verify measurements and quantities of the running bills of contractor, and inform his comments and report in writing to the Project Manager.
7. Examine and be thoroughly familiar with the drawings, specifications, Bar charts etc. and refer any discrepancies or queries thereof to the Architect / Structural Engineer and other consultants for determination.
8. Anticipate work to be put in hand, and endeavor to ensure that all necessary drawings and information are available at the site when required.
9. Check and distribute Agenda and Minutes of the Meeting
10. All the tasks that are required to complete
Required Educational Qualification and Experience : BE (preferably Civil ) / Diploma (Civil) with 5-7 years- experience with at least 3 years experience in similar capacity
Preferred Skills and Experience : The candidate should have experience of Building Construction Industry