Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:383 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SSA Architects - Billing Manager - Civil Projects (12-15 yrs)
SSA Architects is one of India's largest full-service architectural firms, based in Mumbai, India. For over twenty+ years, we have provided cutting-edge, world-class services. SSA's 200+ team comprises of innovative, dynamic and young Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers.
SSA has created a niche for itself in the market as a one stop solution provider by developing necessary skills and expertise.
Professional development and on-the job training have a significant value to us. Working with SSA is about enjoying everything from the pressure of sticking to commitments, managing the stringent timelines, and adapting to changes and having a laugh with team. At SSA, the role will allow you to hone and develop your professional skills, while providing an opportunity for growth.
Brief Job Description
- Supervise and manage all billing processes.
- Assess and verify all bills before processing.
- Assess Purchase / Work orders of Contractors and Vendor/ Contractor payments.
- Assist and support Audit teams in verifying bills and billing procedure.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
1. Supervise and manage all billing processes.
2. Scrutinizing the Contractors & Suppliers Bills from technical point of view as per the Scope Statement &
Specifications mentioned in the Contract.
3. Assess Purchase / Work orders and Vendor payments
4. Making recommendation for payments against the claims submitted.
5. Processing of Change Requests & Settlement of Extra Items executed at site.
6. Review and monitor records of all sub-contractors agreements and payments.
7. Assist and support Audit teams in verifying bills and billing procedure.
8. Co-ordinate with project stakeholders
9. All the tasks that are required to complete
Required Educational Qualification and Experience : BE (preferably Civil) with 12 years / Diploma (Civil) with 15 years- experience with at least 5 years- experience in similar capacity
Preferred Skills and Experience : Building Construction Industry