Asst. Coordinator at SSA Architects
Views:123 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SSA Architects - Contracts Manager (10-20 yrs)
Sandeep Shikre & Associates : A leading Architectural, Interior Design and Project Management Consultancy firm with 200+ strong team is looking for Contracts Manager for their prestigious Construction Project Management Consultancy (PMC) project in Mumbai.
The job profile is to Work as Contracts Manager for government / semi govt construction project - Residential + Commercial
Brief Job Description: The brief job description includes the following but not limited to;
- Preparation of Contract documents related to buildings/ infrastructure related construction projects Preparation of feasibility reports, apprising the client of financial feasibility and impact of any decision on client.
- Studying Contracts appreciation documents and Interpretation of contracts
- Managing Contractual correspondence
- Delay analysis
- Dispute resolution through amicable settlement, arbitration etc.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in handling contracts & claims issues of project sites
- Interface with Project Management, Engineering, Project Controls, Risk Management, Legal, Tax, Treasury, HSE, QA/QC and other stakeholders as required.
- Develops the projects Contracts administration procedures and Coordinate insurance, finance, tax, legal, HSE, etc.
- Coordinate and implement project contracting knowledge to add value and minimize cost and risk to projects.
- Prepare, track & revise - the contract schedule (CPM/PERT) graphically shows for each work activity, showing the start & finish time for each activity, the interrelationship of all activities, and the critical path activities.
- All tasks that are required to be done for the said position as per scope of work, responsibility matrix and Client requirement for the project.
B.E/ B.Tech in civil/ construction with minimum 10years- experience or Diploma in Civil/Construction with minimum 15 years- experience with post graduate qualifications in fields Finance (MBA / CA / CFA) and should have done L.L.B.
He should be registered asset valuer.
- Should have Experience in preparation of Contract documents related to buildings/infrastructure related construction projects and having knowledge of financial feasibility and impact of any decision on client.
- Should have worked in similar position for minimum 5 years- for a project having Project Cost not less than 2000 Cr.